DS- Developer: Abylight S.L.- Production: Gammick Entertainment
S.L.- Publisher: Deep Silver.
I did the
third party production for this Nintendo DS game. Controlling the game
play, quality, budget and the schedule for the project.
A series of mysterious disappearances of high profile personalities
from the worlds of science, industry and entertainment reveal a horrific
global terrorist threat. With the clock running and the lives of the
hostages and millions of others in danger, the international community's
last hope lies with an extremely covert and highly specialized military
team: Unit 77. Made up four professionals who are the best in the world
at what they do, Unit 77 must combine skills to stop massive world destruction
by the hands of terrorists.
· An intense combination of action and military strategy and
tactics for Nintendo DS. Shoot your enemies while you tackle all the
challenges that stand between your team and the hostages!
· Control four characters whose specialized skills are well-defined:
the quiet and effective sniper, the fearless explosives expert, the
brilliant hacker and the devastatingly powerful gunner.
· You work strategically uniting your forces into a squad when
enemy forces outnumber you, or can control one character at a time for
greater tactical moves.
· Pursue your enemies around the world through detailed threed environments
that move the action from the dense jungles of the tropics to the labyrinths
of abandoned arctic ports and to the sweltering sands of the desert.
* Defeat your enemies by relying not only on your firepower, but your
brains as well since you must explore your surroundings carefully to
utilize anything you can find!
* Disarm mines and bombs, drive vehicles such as armored military trucks
and tanks, access encrypted files or use stealth to infiltrate the enemy
bases, all by simply utilizing the touch screen. All the power of Unit
77 is at the command of your Stylus!